We are recruiting – Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial & Agricultural Property Solicitor/Lawyer
Negotiable | Keighley West Yorkshire | Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge with a successful and expanding high street practice?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial & Agricultural Property Solicitor or Lawyer to take on an existing portfolio of clients and make their mark locally.
Position available due to continued expansion and size of client base
JOB TITLE: Commercial & Agricultural Property Solicitor/Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: 4+ years’ experience
LOCATION: Keighley, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Bradford, the Aire Valley and East Lancashire)
SALARY: Dependent on experience and calibre of applicant
- You will join a highly regarded legal company handling a full range of commercial and agricultural property matters including developments, acquisitions, disposals, restructures, landlord and tenant work.
- The team itself is friendly, supportive and focussed.
- We are looking for somebody who is energetic and determined, who can work well with others and under pressure.
- This offers the right Commercial & Agricultural Property solicitor the opportunity to enjoy a broad range of work with an established, interesting and varied client base.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- strong academic track record along with Commercial & Agricultural Property experience
- drive and motivation
- strong organisational skills
- an ability to process large volumes of documents
- a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- a client focused approach
- excellent forensic skills
- attention to detail
- outstanding communication skills
- good typing skills
- ability and knowledge of current technology & systems including working with a case management system
- experience of handling their own caseload
- the commitment and passion to build their own caseload, be part of the firm’s expansion and actively involve themselves in appropriate networking or marketing of the business.
We are a forward-looking high-street law firm who pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality professional service. A successful merger, a few years ago, has given us the appetite and sound financial footing to expand further.
For the successful candidate there are genuine prospects for career development along with a competitive salary.
If you’re interested in this role, please forward:
- an up-to-date copy of your CV
- with a covering message explaining why you are interested in this role and working for our company
Please note: our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role