Negotiable | Keighley West Yorkshire | Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge with a successful and expanding high street practice?
Do you want to utilise your strong litigation skills?
Can you handle a varied, challenging and rewarding caseload?
JOB TITLE: Litigation Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 2+ years experience
LOCATION: Keighley, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Bradford, the Aire Valley and East Lancashire)
SALARY: £Dependant on experience and calibre of applicant
Our firm seeks a confident and strong litigator to join their specialist litigation team. A solicitor or lawyer with experience is desirable but not essential providing you can demonstrate good litigation experience. Reporting to one of our Directors, you will be running a caseload involving a variety of claims from commercial litigation and neighbour disputes to contentious probate.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Litigation Solicitor will be able to demonstrate:
- drive and motivation
- strong organisational skills
- an ability to process large volumes of documents
- a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- a client focused approach
- excellent forensic skills
- attention to detail
- outstanding communication skills
- good typing skills
- ability and knowledge of current technology & systems including working with a case management system
- it is essential that the successful Litigation Solicitor will have experience of handling his or her own caseload
- the commitment and passion to build their own caseload, be part of the firm’s expansion and actively involve themselves in appropriate networking or marketing of the business.
We are a forward-looking high-street law firm who pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality professional service. A successful merger, a few years ago, has given us the appetite and sound financial footing to expand further.
The litigation department deals with a wide variety of cases including some niche areas e.g. ToLATA, Equine Law. There is a solid referral network which has been built though individual reputations, personal commitment to client care and a will to win.
The firm as a whole has extensive knowledge across a range of sectors. This is supported by an active marketing strategy which is already reaping rewards.
On offer for the successful Litigation Solicitor are genuine prospects for career development along with a competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mark Hagyard - Managing Director - [email protected]
If you would like further information about this position then please call Mark Hagyard on 01535 687070.
Please note: our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role