Litigation Solicitor or Paralegal
Negotiable | Skipton North Yorkshire and Keighley West Yorkshire | Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge with a successful and expanding high street practice?
- Can you handle a varied, challenging and rewarding caseload?
- Do you have experience of actively managing Litigation cases including Personal Injury, Clinical negligence and Landlord &Tenant matters?
- Position available due to continued expansion and size of client base.
JOB TITLE: Litigation Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 2+ years experience
LOCATION: Skipton, North Yorkshire and Keighley, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Bradford, the Aire Valley and East Lancashire)
SALARY: £Dependant on experience and calibre of applicant
Our company seeks a confident and strong litigator to join their experienced team. Reporting to one of our Directors, you will be running a caseload involving a variety of claims from PI, neighbour disputes to contentious probate and clinical negligence. This role will also include assisting and supporting other team members.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal Litigation Solicitor or Paralegal will be able to demonstrate:
- drive and motivation
- strong organisational skills
- an ability to process large volumes of documents
- a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- a client focused approach
- excellent forensic skills
- attention to detail
- outstanding communication skills
- good typing skills
- ability and knowledge of current technology & systems including working with a case management system
- it is essential that the successful Litigation Solicitor/Paralegal has experience of handling their own caseload
- the commitment and passion to build their own caseload, be part of the firm’s expansion and actively involve themselves in appropriate networking or marketing of the business.
We are a forward-looking high-street law firm who pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality professional service. A successful merger, a few years ago, and a more recent acquisition has given us the appetite and sound financial footing to expand further.
The litigation department deals with a wide variety of cases including some niche areas e.g. ToLATA, Equine Law. There is a solid referral network which has been built though individual reputations, personal commitment to client care and a will to win.
The firm as a whole has extensive knowledge across a range of sectors. This is supported by an active marketing strategy.
On offer for the successful Litigation Solicitor or Paralegal are genuine prospects for career development along with a competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please forward:
- an up-to-date copy of your CV
- with a covering message explaining why you are interested in this role and working for our company
to Lisa Wood - Managing Director - [email protected]
- Our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role.
- Waddington Legal Limited T/A Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer.