Private Client Solicitor/Lawyer/Paralegal
Negotiable | Skipton, North Yorkshire and Keighley West Yorkshire | Permanent | Full Time
- Are you looking for a new challenge with a successful and expanding high street practice?
- Can you handle a varied, challenging and rewarding caseload?
- Position available due to continued expansion and size of client base.
JOB TITLE: Private Client Fee Earner
PQE REQUIRED: 2+ years experience
LOCATION: Skipton, North Yorkshire and Keighley, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Bradford, the Aire Valley and East Lancashire)
SALARY: £Dependant on experience and calibre of applicant
- Our firm seeks a confident and strong Private Client Fee Earner to join their experienced team. Reporting to one of our directors, you will be running a caseload involving a variety of private client matters including wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Paralegal with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Private Client matters
- Must have prior experience handling wills, probate, trust administration, LPA's and later life planning
- Client focused
- Enthusiastic, excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Comfortable in networking and business development settings
- STEP qualification – desirable but the company is happy to support qualification
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- drive and motivation
- strong organisational skills
- an ability to process large volumes of documents
- a pragmatic approach to solving problems
- a client focused approach
- excellent forensic skills
- attention to detail
- outstanding communication skills
- good typing skills
- ability and knowledge of current technology & systems including working with a case management system
- it is essential that the successful person has experience of handling their own caseload
- the commitment and passion to build their own caseload, be part of the firm’s expansion and actively involve themselves in appropriate networking or marketing of the business.
We are a forward-looking high-street law firm who pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality professional service. A successful merger, a few years ago, and a more recent acquisition has given us the appetite and sound financial footing to expand further.
The Private Client team has a solid referral network which has been built though individual reputations and personal commitment to client care.
The firm has extensive knowledge across a range of sectors which is supported by an active marketing strategy.
On offer for the successful candidate are genuine prospects for career development along with a competitive salary.
If you're interested in this role, please forward:
- an up-to-date copy of your CV
- with a covering message explaining why you are interested in this role and working for our company
to Lisa Wood - Managing Director - [email protected]
- Our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role.
- Waddington Legal Limited T/A Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer.