- To provide a high quality, professional reception and administrative service for the firm.
- To act as the first point of contact for clients and visitors contacting or visiting the firm.
- To ensure that all enquiries are efficiently and courteously handled.
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Previous reception experience (preferred but not essential)
- Greet clients and visitors to the firm.
- Book in, amend and cancel appointments in line with the firm’s appointments procedures.
- Ensure that clients/visitors without appointments are dealt with appropriately.
- Receive and accurately record client/new client details for any appointment.
- Ensure computerised appointment system is up-to-date and all necessary details recorded.
- Respond to and/or redirect all client and visitor requests.
- Accept payments face to face or over the phone and issue receipts.
- If handling client files or client information on reception ensure that it meets with Data Protection requirements (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Re-stock the stationery as and when required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, ensuring calls are documented and redirected accordingly.
- Check personal emails on a regular basis.
- Deal with the post. Director to check contents and then distribute to the appropriate fee earner. (Double check all envelopes).
- Copying identification & other documents.
- Signing for deliveries.
- Accepting documents and packages from clients. Recording details and passing to the appropriate person.
- Booking rooms for appointments.
- Setting up conference rooms with refreshments etc.
- Undertake additional administration tasks as required by the firm in an effective and efficient manner.
- Act in accordance with the firm’s Office Manual and the supporting policies & procedures.
- Proof of identification and address
- Two satisfactory references from most recent employers
If you’re interested in this role please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Lisa Wood (Director):