I joined Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors in 2017.
Prior to joining WTW, I worked at a firm specialising in law relating to children.
As a Family Law specialist, my role is to help clients with the following:
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Matrimonial finances.
- Financial Consent Orders.
- Matrimonial Home Rights Notices.
- Private children matters under the Children Act 1989.
- Non-Molestation and Occupational Orders under the Family Law Act 1996.
- Disputes relating to co-owned property (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (ToLATA)).
- Debt Collection.
Coming to terms with Divorce, a Child Arrangement Order or an application under the Family Law Act 1996 can be difficult. I aim to ensure client feel confident and reassured, ensuring an asserted approach is adopted to target the dispute in question.
I am currently studying for my Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CiLEX) qualifications.
I deal with all aspects of family matters including:
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Financial Settlement
- Domestic Violence