- I qualified in 1994 and joined Waddington Turner Wall in April 2019 as a Consultant Family Solicitor having specialised in family cases throughout my career spanning 25 years to date.
- I was a partner at a firm in North Yorkshire for over eight years and Head of Department at another and I have worked as a Consultant and locum across the Yorkshire region for several years.
- I was a committee member for several years at a women’s refuge in York and was a founder member of You’re Not Alone, a consortium highlighting issues surrounding domestic violence and forced marriages in West Yorkshire linking with various organisations across the voluntary sector and the police.
- I have also for several years provided online continuing professional development lectures on a broad spectrum of family topics.
- I have also regularly advised on Islamic marriages.
- I have an interest in financial matters following relationship breakdown and I am able to assist in high net worth cases as well as modest income and asset cases, including where businesses are involved, agricultural land and inherited wealth.
- I am able to work across the entire spectrum of family law, having undertaken public law work and legal aid work. I have regularly demonstrated an ability to troubleshoot difficult and seemingly intractable cases and deal with my own advocacy at Court where appropriate.
I deal with all aspects of family matters including:
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Financial Settlement
- Domestic Violence