As part of the Wills, Probate & Later Life Planning team at Waddington Turner Wall, I handle a variety of matters on behalf of my clients.
I have over 17 years’ worth of experience working in the private client departments of a number of law firms based in Leeds, Keighley and Bradford. Prior to that I worked in the Court Service after graduating from the University of Leicester. For 6 years I was a manager in the Leeds District Probate Registry.
A typical day will consist of:
- Attending clients and third parties both in person and on the telephone.
- Making and taking telephone calls in relation to general enquiries; whether a client is looking for advice or an update.
- Drafting letters and other documentation such as Wills, Probate Applications, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Applications.
- Discussing costs and billing with clients as well as co-coordinating invoices.
Ensuring my case load is kept up to date and in order.
- Dealing with post received on my matters and generally within the department (when necessary).