Jeremy joined WTW Solicitors in 2023. He is currently working in the Wills, Probate & Later Life Planning department.
Before joining us he taught English in Japan and worked as a Criminal Defence Barrister.
A typical day will consist of:
- Attending clients and third parties both in person and on the telephone.
- Making and taking telephone calls in relation to general enquiries; whether a client is looking for advice or an update.
- Drafting letters and other documentation such as Wills, Probate Applications, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Applications.
- Discussing costs and billing with clients as well as co-coordinating invoices.
- Ensuring my case load is kept up to date and in order.
- Dealing with post received.
- Retrieving documentation e.g. wills, LPAs from storage.