I joined WTW in August 2017 as an Office Administrator having previously worked for the NHS as a translator. Born in Hungary I came to the UK after completing a Masters Degree.
A typical day includes:
- Providing business administrative duties to ensure that the office runs smoothly
- Overseeing property management services including, maintenance of the building and ordering cleaning supplies.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Billing and accounting duties including, billing issues and managing invoices
- Managing areas of the induction program for new employees
- Ordering stationery and equipment
- Co-ordinate IT requirements
- manage contract and price negotiations with office suppliers
- Deal with staff requirements in terms of supplies and equipment
- Classifying and indexing records and files
- Managing archiving, document storage & retrieval
- Covering reception including answering the phone, meeting & greeting and scheduling appointments