Update from the Property Team:
Due to the Stamp Duty (SDLT) concession deadline on 31.03.2021 we have seen a dramatic increase in our workload including client enquiries. This means that we may not be able to respond to telephone and email messages as quickly as we would like so please allow 48 hours before following up.
- In order to meet expectations, we have been working additional hours including weekends.
- We also have the additional demands, like so many others, of managing home schooling and the COVID restrictions.
- This is a stressful process for all involved, so your patience and understanding would be very much appreciated.
- We cannot guarantee that all completions will take place before the deadline.
I am a Licensed Conveyancer and part of the Property Law team. My role is to help clients with:
- Residential/house sales
- Residential/house purchases
- Mortgage providers
- Transfers of equity