Personal Injury – The Personal Touch
It’s the personal injury phone call that we all dread – ‘Have you been hurt in an accident?’. No-one wants to receive unwarranted or nuisance calls but who do you go to if you have a legitimate claim following an accident or where you have suffered due to medical negligence.
At WTW Solicitors, based in Keighley, West Yorkshire we pride ourselves on offering a individual and down to earth approach to Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims.
Our experienced and successful litigation team have been dealing with various and varied cases for many years. Cheryl Huckle is the most recent recruit and is offering her expertise in this area to both new and existing clients.
Cheryl is extremely easy to talk to and very approachable. These factors should help to put you at ease when the things you need to talk about can be emotionally upsetting as well as physically tiring.
The areas of Personal Injury & Accident Claims our team specialises in are:
- Clinical Negligence (Medical Negligence)
- Industrial Disease
- Cosmetic Surgery inc. breast implants
- Accidents at Work
- Road Traffic Accidents (RTAs)
- Tripping/Slipping Accidents
- Occupiers Liability Accident
- Accidents in Supermarkets, Leisure Centres & Gyms
- Accidents in Nightclubs & Public Houses
- Needlestick Injury (Sharps Injury)
- Horse Riding Accidents
- Accidents involving Animals
- Failure of Inflatable Safety Vests/Equestrian Air Vests
- Faulty & Defective Products
- Electrical items
- Children’s dressing up clothes – not meeting fire safety regulations
- Sporting Injuries
- Poorly maintained or faulty equipment
- Poorly maintained surfaces
- Criminal Injury Compensation Authority Claims
- For individuals who have been physically or mentally injured because they were blameless victims of violent crime in England, Scotland or Wales.
- Rape victims
- Acts of Terrorism – e.g Ariana Grande Concert – Manchester, Borough Market – London
- Motorcycle Accidents (motorcyclist injury claims)
- Cycle Accidents (cyclist injury claims)
- Pedestrian accidents
- Sporting injuries
Why should I use your Personal Injury team?
Lisa Wood has built up the Personal Injury side of our business and has over 10 years experience and an amazing success rate of approximately 95%. Many of her cases come from referrals from other clients.
Cheryl Huckle joined us in May 2017 from Michael Lewin in Leeds. She is an experienced Personal Injury & Clinical Negligence practitioner and looking forward to meeting new and existing clients.
Lisa and Cheryl live in the Keighley area and are very much part of the local community.
Both Lisa and Cheryl undertake work on a No Win No Fee basis.
Free Initial Enquiry
Lisa or Cheryl would be delighted to explain how they can help deal with the personal injury issues you are facing. For your free, initial enquiry, please: