Litigation & Disputes
07.01.2021 - IMPORTANT:
Please note that due to the high demand for the services of the Litigation, Disputes & Equine Law team, we are unable to take on any new cases or offer free initial advice for the next month. This has not been an easy decision, but we need to consider our current clients and the service we provide to them. The position will be reviewed in February 2021.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
In its simplest form Commercial Litigation deals with legal disputes between two or more parties; one of which is a business, company or commercial enterprise.
We specialise in?
- General Disputes
- Agricultural Disputes
- Landlord & Tenancy Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Debt Collection & Recovery
- Employment Issues
- Professional Negligence
- Defamation of Character
- Equine Law
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here please give us a call, the chances are we’ll be able to help.
Our solicitors specialise in successfully dealing with a variety of disputes and issues from initial advice through to representation in court. Michael Bower heads up the litigation team who have over 60 years experience between them.
Of course, everyone hopes that disputes can be resolved amicably and whilst we appreciate that no-one really wants to involve a solicitor the simple fact of the matter is that not obtaining the right guidance early on can be false economy. The expertise and advice our firm offers can:
- simplify and shorten the legal process,
- provide you with a realistic assessment of your situation,
- potentially avoid the need for formal court proceedings, and
- provide you with the comfort of knowing that all the legal issues will be managed professionally.
To help make things a little easier we offer:
- Home visits and out of hours appointments (by prior arrangement)
- Off street parking
- Disabled parking and facilities