Litigation & Disputes
In its simplest form Commercial Litigation deals with legal disputes between two or more parties; one of which is a business, company or commercial enterprise.
We specialise in?
- General Disputes
- Agricultural Disputes
- Landlord & Tenancy Disputes
- Neighbour Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Debt Collection & Recovery
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy
- Employment Issues
- Professional Negligence
- Defamation of Character
- Equine Law
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here please give us a call, the chances are we’ll be able to help.
Our solicitors specialise in successfully dealing with a variety of disputes and issues from initial advice through to representation in court. Michael Bower heads up the litigation team who have over 60 years experience between them.
Of course, everyone hopes that disputes can be resolved amicably and whilst we appreciate that no-one really wants to involve a solicitor the simple fact of the matter is that not obtaining the right guidance early on can be false economy. The expertise and advice our firm offers can:
- simplify and shorten the legal process,
- provide you with a realistic assessment of your situation,
- potentially avoid the need for formal court proceedings, and
- provide you with the comfort of knowing that all the legal issues will be managed professionally.
To help make things a little easier we offer:
- Home visits and out of hours appointments (by prior arrangement)
- Off street parking
- Disabled parking and facilities