Motorcycle Accident & Motorcyclist Injury Claim
Motorcycle Accidents - the facts:
- Motorcyclists account for just 1% of total road traffic, but 19% of all road user deaths.
- Motorcyclists are roughly 38 times more likely to be killed in a road traffic accident than car occupants, per mile ridden.
- 30 motorcyclists are killed or injured every day at junctions.
We specialise in:
- Brain and Head Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries,
- Fatal Accident Claims
- Diesel Spill Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
Lisa Wood (Director/solicitor) built up the Personal Injury side of our business and has over 12 years experience and an amazing success rate of approximately 95%.
Many of our cases come from referrals from other clients. The Personal Injury team undertake work on a No Win No Fee basis.
This means that you do not pay any of their legal fees.
The expertise and advice that the team offer you can:
- simplify and shorten the legal process
- provide you with a realistic assessment of your situation
- potentially avoid the need for formal court proceedings
- provide you with the comfort of knowing that all the legal issues will be managed professionally.
How much will it cost?
All of our Personal Injury cases are run on a No Win No Fee basis. This means that you do not pay any legal fees.
Lisa will explain in full how this works at your FREE initial enquiry.
If you need to speak to Lisa call 01535 687083.
Please note that Lisa can’t promise to answer your call immediately but she will always try to call you back within 12 hours.