We’d love to hear from you:
- Free phone 0800 0272 005
- 01535 662644 (Keighley)
- Skipton Office - Coming Soon!
- Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
- During the continuing Coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) restrictions, we are trying our very best to maintain our service levels but you may have to wait longer than normal for responses to phone calls and emails. Please try to be patient during these challenging times.
- We are only offering a limited number of face to face appointments at this time.
We do not accept unannounced sales calls of any kind. If you feel that you have a product or service that may be of interest to the company then please email the details to [email protected].
Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors
6-12 Devonshire Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 2DG
T: 01535 662644
E: [email protected]
Our opening hours are:
Monday 9.00 – 17.30
Tuesday 9.00 – 17.30
Wednesday 9.00 – 17.30
Thursday 9.00 – 17.30
Friday 9.00 – 17.30
We also offer out of hours and off-site appointments where possible (COVID restrictions allowing).
Disabled Parking & Facilities:
WTW Solicitors/Foster Law Solicitors/Michael Bower Equine Law - Keighley, West Yorkshire
- There are a total of 10 parking spaces including Disabled Parking to the front of the building so there are normally spaces available. If you need a space reserving then we are more than happy to assist just let us know when you book your appointment.
- The building itself is accessed via a low gradient ramp (with handrail) making it suitable for both wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. If you require any additional assistance then a member of staff will always be willing to help.
- There is a fully equipped disabled toilet and an easy access interview room located on the ground floor not far from the entrance to the building.
WTW Solicitors/Foster Law Solicitors/Michael Bower Equine Law - Tom Hill House, Gargrave Road, Broughton, Skipton
- We are on the upper floor of the property which means we cannot currently offer disabled access.
If you are not able to travel to us then we will always try to accommodate requests for off-site appointments (COVID restrictions allowing) whether this means:
- your home,
- rehabilitation centre,
- residential/care home or
When you contact us please let us know if this is the case and we will always do our best to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.