We’d love to hear from you:
- Free phone 0800 0272 005
- 01535 662644 (Keighley)
- Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
During the Coronavirus (Covid-19) we are trying our very best to maintain our service levels so please try to be patient during this difficult time.
We are not offering face to face appointments at this time, except in an emergency.
If you want to speak to a member of the team please contact us on 01535 662644.
- Please note that due to continuing high demand we will not be able to take on any new Litigation & Dispute matters or provide any free initial advice at this time.
- We apologise for any inconvenience caused but we must ensure that our current clients' matters get the time they need.
We do not accept unannounced sales calls of any kind. If you feel that you have a product or service that may be of interest to the company then please email the details to [email protected].
Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors
6-12 Devonshire Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 2DG
T: 01535 662644
E: [email protected]
Our opening hours are:
Monday 9.00 – 17.30
Tuesday 9.00 – 17.30
Wednesday 9.00 – 17.30
Thursday 9.00 – 17.30
Friday 9.00 – 17.30
We also offer out of hours and off-site appointments where possible (COVID restrictions allowing).
Disabled Parking & Facilities
WTW Solicitors - Keighley, West Yorkshire
- There are a total of 10 parking spaces including Disabled Parking to the front of the building so there are normally spaces available. If you need a space reserving then we are more than happy to assist just let us know when you book your appointment.
- The building itself is accessed via a low gradient ramp (with handrail) making it suitable for both wheelchair users and those with limited mobility. If you require any additional assistance then a member of staff will always be willing to help.
- There is a fully equipped disabled toilet and an easy access interview room located on the ground floor not far from the entrance to the building.
If you are not able to travel to our Keighley office then we will always try to accommodate requests for off-site appointments (COVID restrictions allowing) whether this means:
- your home,
- rehabilitation centre,
- residential/care home or
When you contact us please let us know if this is the case and we will always do our best to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.