How to make payments
Due to the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, and to minimise the risk to our team, we are only able to accept over the phone card payments or direct payments e.g. CHAPS. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Waddington Turner Wall and Foster Law Solicitors can accept your payments in a number of ways:
- Up to the value of £1000 (unless by agreement)
- No £50 notes
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Postal Order
- Bank Transfer
- BACS (3 day clearance)
- CHAPS (same day clearance)
- Standing Order
Please discuss how you would like to make your payment with the person dealing with your case.
What if you are having any kind of difficulty in making your payments?
- Please contact us as early as possible so that suitable arrangements can be made.
- This will help to avoid:
- letters, emails or phone calls chasing for payment,
- additional fees, or
- as a last resort legal action.
You can contact our Keighley office on 01535 662644 or our Skipton Office on 01756 700110.