I joined WTW Solicitors in June 2021 as a Graduate Trainee. Unitl recently, I have been working with the Litigation, Disputes and Equine Law team.
I am now working with the Property team (Commercial & Residential transactions) and looking forward to a new challenge.
A typical day consists of:
- Dealing with potential clients on the telephone and face to face.
- Taking initial instructions and brief background details from a client.
- Arranging convenient appointments for clients.
- Creating files for clients and entering information into our Case Management System to ensure continuity of correspondence and documentation.
- Typing letters, statements, documentation and file notes.
- Taking messages from clients and other solicitors via email and post.
- Advising clients of any updates or progress on their individual cases.
- Ensuring all client files and correspondence are kept tidy and in chronological order.
- Providing reception cover during lunch breaks and holiday periods.
- Plus covering reception and dealing with any other administration tasks the business requires.