I have worked at Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors for over 22 years and in April 2019 was proud and delighted to become one of the company directors.
I am part of an experienced and successful Litigation Team. After qualifying as a solicitor I chose to specialise in Contentious Probate (Probate Disputes), Clinical Negligence, Industrial Disease and Personal Injury.
For the last 12 years I have dealt with a wide variety of claims with an average success rate on accepted cases of between 90-95%.
- Contentious Probate
- Clinical Negligence/Medical Negligence
- Industrial Disease
- Accidents at Work
- Road Traffic Accidents (RTAs)
- Tripping/Slipping Accidents
- Occupiers Liability Accident
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Dog attacks