Make sure the firm you instruct is SRA registered
If you are considering instructing a legal firm then please make sure that the company is registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
There are benefits and protections for customers of SRA-regulated firms:
- The firm can provide all types of law, including reserved legal activities.
- Everyone working in the firm/company must follow the SRA’s rules.
- The firm/company must have insurance cover.
- If things go wrong and your money is lost, the SRA’s compensation fund may be able to reimburse you.
- They may be able to get your documents and money back if things go wrong.
You can check Waddington Legal Limited (SRA 382239) trading as Waddington Legal Limited and Michael Bower Equine Law and our solicitors by clicking the link below: