- Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Family Law team will not be taking on any new matters for the time being.
- We will provide an update when this situation changes.
- Please note that Erika Williman (Head of Family Law) will be working from home for the time being.
- Phone calls and emails should be directed to Emma Leedham (Family Law Paralegal) via:
- Telephone: 01535 662644
- Email: [email protected]
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Our Family Law team offer a variety of services to support you and yours during what can often be the most difficult and emotionally distressing of times. We offer down to earth legal advice and will be up front about the fees involved.
We do not offer Legal Aid but instead offer a wide variety of options for privately paying clients.
We can help with the following:
- Islamic Marriage
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Financial Settlement
- Domestic Violence
Our options for fees include:
- Fixed fees (where appropriate)
- Fixed work
- You can choose when and how you instruct us
- Traditional model
- We undertake all aspects of work for you
Further details can be provided upon request and we can advise as to the suitability of the above depending upon your circumstances.
For further information go to our Family Law Fees page.