Client care is extremely important to all of us at Waddington Turner Wall and Foster Law Solicitors.
Our aim is to provide the best possible level of service for anyone who requires legal advice.
Our Client Care Policy describes what you can expect from us
- We will always try to ensure that we put you first.
- We always aim to achieve the very best results.
- We will always act professionally.
In order to achieve the highest standards of client care, our team will:
- Provide a high quality, professional and consistent service.
- Provide legal services in a timely manner taking into account personal needs and circumstances.
- Always act in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Always treat you fairly.
- Be open and honest.
- Give clear and concise legal advice.
- Use plain English wherever possible explaining any legal terms or references.
- Provide you with clear information about how your case will be managed and if there are alternative courses of action, such as mediation, will provide you with the relevant details.
- Represent your best interests and act with integrity.
- Ensure they communicate effectively and, wherever possible, in a format that suits individual needs i.e. letter, telephone, email, text, fax.
- Act in accordance with the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide the details of any costs involved (in some cases this will be an estimate), and provide regular updates on the costs incurred or in circumstances where the costs are likely to increase from the original amount advised e.g. to cover the costs of an expert or barrister.
- Provide a number of payment options so that you can choose an option that best suits your financial situation and therefore avoid unexpected and/or large one-off invoices.
- Advise if interest is going to be incurred on an outstanding balance.
- Inform you that the complaints procedure is available in paper form or downloadable from the website. This includes all the relevant details about the Legal Ombudsman.
For disabled or vulnerable clients:
- communicate effectively, orally and in writing, including:
- responding to and addressing your needs effectively and sensitively
- using the most appropriate methods and style of communication for the situation
- imparting any difficult or unwelcome news clearly and sensitively.
- aim to establish and maintain effective and professional relations with you, including:
- providing information in a way that you can understand, taking into account your personal circumstances and any particular vulnerability
- identifying and taking reasonable steps to meet your particular service needs including vulnerable circumstances.
Client Care Letter
- Once we take on your case we issue a client care letter which explains in detail the level of service you will receive.
- In addition, we will name the person responsible for your case, their position in the practice and their qualifications. Where appropriate, we will also give the name of the supervisor responsible for overseeing and monitoring that case.
- If in the future there is any reason to complain about the service you have received then the details of our Client Care Manager will be provided.
Feedback & Testimonials
In order that we can continually improve our service, we actively encourage and value feedback from our clients. We may in the future looks to new methods to gain this feedback, including online surveys.
You can provide a rating on WTW Solicitors and Foster Law Solicitors via:
We are also happy to receive testimonials via email that we can share with the team and online. In addition, we monitor and evaluate any client complaints to identify and address any shortcomings or failings in order that we can strive to improve our standards of service.
This policy will be assessed annually as part of the company's review of client care.
Our Client Care Policy
Downloadable PDF version: Client Care Policy
Solicitors Regulation Authority
For further information on client care please go to: