Majid Hussain – Starts his solicitor training contract
We are delighted to announce that Majid Hussain has started his solicitor training contract with us. Having completed his law degree and legal practice course Majid is looking froward to completing this part of his training with the hope that he will be fully qualified within 12 months time.
Majid Hussain has been with the company since 2006. His role moved from Legal Assistant to Office Manager within a short space time. Majid is very business focused and has always been a real asset to WTW Solicitors. He is looking forward to qualifying and has his eye on becoming a director in time.
Majid can offer translation services for those from the East Asian Continent.
- I have completed all the necessary qualifications in order to apply to the Solicitors Regulations Authority to be a qualified Solicitor when my Training Contract ends and I hope I am able to complete the training contract within the next 15 months and qualify as a Solicitor.
- Legal Practice Course – Huddersfield University
- Law degree (LLB Hons) – Coventry University
- Attended Giggleswick School
- I have recently joined the Wills, Probate, Elderly Care and Property department (non contentious).
- I am thoroughly enjoying:
- having direct contact with clients
- taking instructions
- learning new skills in drafting
- I am looking forward to having my own clients and building long standing relationships.
- Recently purchased a Restaurant in Skipton (Musafir)
- I enjoy cricket, football, golf and badminton
- Socialising with friends and eating out with family
- DIY and property renovation
- Catching up on “Homes under the Hammer”
Free Initial Enquiry
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you when facing the difficulties that Family Law can involve. For your free, initial enquiry, please: