A key part of my role is to ensure that the Marketing Strategy supports and develops the business to enable it to take full advantage of the changes in the legal services market.
My normal working days are Wednesday and Friday. I do sometimes work additional days and some of this is from home, so the best way to reach me is by email.
A typical day consists of:
- Monitoring and reviewing our website content & performance.
- Reviewing and updating the marketing strategy to support the firm as a whole but also individual departments and solicitors.
- Dealing with advertising and marketing sales enquiries.
- Researching changes in the legal services market locally and nationally.
- Providing the copy-writing for the firm’s newsletter, various publications and third party referral websites.
- Developing Michael Bower Equine Law as a separate brand.
- I also take on additional administrative duties including:
- HR system and policy development
- Office Manual – document and supporting policies
- GDPR & AML – policies & procedures