I joined the Litigation, Disputes and Equine Law team at WTW Solicitors in December 2018, having worked on Litigation and Personal Injury cases for over 7 years. These skills have allowed me to move into Commercial and Agricultural legal transactions. Given my equestrian and farming background, I feel that this is something that I can bring a personal understanding to and develop the department further.
In 2021 I was invited to join the Board of Directors.
- Equine related matters and disputes;
- General litigation and disputes;
- Commercial transactions;
- Agricultural matters.
I offer both prospective and existing clients an experienced opinion on the prospects of success on a wide variety of disputes and transactions.
- This ensures that you only incur legal expense when necessary.
- That the work done is dealt with in the most cost-effective manner.
- On matters that attract a fixed fee, we offer very competitive rates and the fee is always agreed in advance.