We are recruiting – Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor or Lawyer
Negotiable | Skipton, North Yorkshire and Keighley West Yorkshire | Permanent | Full Time
- Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge with a successful and expanding high street practice?
- Can you handle a varied, challenging and rewarding caseload?
JOB TITLE: Private Client Solicitor or Lawyer
PQE REQUIRED: 5+ years’ experience
LOCATION: Skipton, North Yorkshire and Keighley, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Bradford, the Aire Valley and East Lancashire)
SALARY: £25-50k Dependant on experience and calibre of applicant
- Our firm seeks a confident and motivated Private Client Solicitor.
- We are looking for someone with the business skills, drive, and financial focus to help to develop the private client department.
- You will be running a caseload involving a variety of private client matters. Some of the matters will be complex and include wills, probate, trust administration, LPA’s, and later life planning.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 5 years PQE in Private Client matters.
- Proactive and organised.
- Enthusiastic, excellent time management skills and an eye for detail.
- Comfortable in networking and business development settings.
- STEP qualification – desirable but the company is happy to support qualification.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Drive and motivation.
- Strong organisational skills.
- An ability to process large volumes of documents.
- A pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- A proactive and focused approach to clients.
- Excellent forensic skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Good typing skills.
- Ability and knowledge of current technology & systems including working with a case management system.
- It is essential that the successful person has experience of handling their own caseload.
- The commitment and passion to build their own caseload, be part of the company’s expansion and actively involve themselves in appropriate networking or marketing of the business.
We are a forward-looking high-street law firm who pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality professional service.
The Private Client team has a large client base and a solid referral network which has been built though individual reputations and personal commitment to client care.
The firm has extensive knowledge across a range of sectors which is supported by an active marketing strategy.
On offer for the successful candidate are genuine prospects for career development, directorship opportunities, along with a competitive salary.
If you’re interested in this role, please forward:
- An up-to-date copy of your CV.
- With a covering message explaining why you are interested in this role and working for our company.
to Lisa Wood – Managing Director – [email protected]
- Our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role.
- Waddington Legal Limited T/A Waddington Turner Wall Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer.