Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive/Paralegal – We are recruiting
Job Description – Private Client Solicitor/ Legal Executive/Paralegal
- Successful and forward-thinking high-street business
- Merged in 2014
- Moved to new premises in December 2017 with an architect designed interior
- Centrally located with on-site parking
- Recruiting due to retirement – existing caseload awaits
- Further information about our company is available on our website
- Private Client Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Paralegal with appropriate experience will also be considered
- Working hours 9am-5.30pm – flexibility available based on personal circumstances
- Full time or part time considered – minimum of 3 days per week
- You will be working alongside a highly experienced Director/Solicitor and Legal Executive.
- Dealing with all manner of private client matters including wills, probate, trust administration, LPA’s and later life planning.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE in Private Client matters
- Must have prior experience handling wills, probate, trust administration, LPA’s and later life planning
- Client focused
- Enthusiastic, excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Comfortable in networking and business development settings
- STEP qualification – happy to assist if not already achieved
- Competitive salary & benefits package dependent on experience
- Easy commute from Bradford & Leeds (near to bus and train stations)
- Development and progression opportunities
- Directorship opportunities for the right candidate
- Friendly working environment
- Good work life balance
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mark Hagyard – Managing Director – mar[email protected] If you would like further information about this position then please call Mark Hagyard on 01535 687070.
Waddington Legal Limited T/A WTW Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer.
Please note: our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent