Michael Bower heads up our Litigation Department which also specialises Equine Law and Horse Disputes.
As a keen horseman he provides legal advice and expertise which is backed by years of competing, breeding and owning ponies and horses.
Michael and Rebecca Garrity are well aware of the variety of equine disputes and issues that arise within the equestrian world and this enables them to apply a depth of understanding that can make a real difference to the outcome of any equine legal case.
Please note: Where both parties in a dispute are insured by the BHS (British Horse Society) and one party is already represented by the BHS's insurers we may be asked to respresent the other party.
Due to the high demand for his time on current matters Michael will not be taking on any new cases or providing free initial litigation advice until after 31.07.2020.
Other members of the Litigation, Disputes and Equine Law team will continue to be available via 01535 662644.
- Equine Disputes (Horse / Pony Disputes)
- Sale & Purchase Disputes
- Accidents involving riding/horses/ponies
- Vet/Veterinary Disputes & Negligence Claims
- Farrier/Blacksmith Disputes & Negligence Claims
- Equine Dentist & other Equine Services Disputes & Negligence Claims
- Agreements & Contracts e.g. Loan or Livery Agreements
- Horse Insurance Claims & Disputes
- Public Liability Issues
- Land Disputes
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here please give us a call, the chances are we’ll be able to help.