07.01.2021 - IMPORTANT:
Please note that due to the high demand for the services of the Equine Law team, we are unable to take on any new cases or provide free initial advice for the next month. This has not been an easy decision, but we need to consider our current clients and the service we provide to them. The position will be reviewed in February 2021.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Michael Bower heads up our Litigation Department which also specialises Equine Law and Horse Disputes.
As a keen horseman he provides legal advice and expertise which is backed by years of competing, breeding and owning ponies and horses.
Michael and Rebecca Garrity are well aware of the variety of equine disputes and issues that arise within the equestrian world and this enables them to apply a depth of understanding that can make a real difference to the outcome of any equine legal case.
Please note: Where both parties in a dispute are insured by the BHS (British Horse Society) and one party is already represented by the BHS's insurers we may be asked to respresent the other party.
- Equine Disputes (Horse / Pony Disputes)
- Sale & Purchase Disputes
- Accidents involving riding/horses/ponies
- Vet/Veterinary Disputes & Negligence Claims
- Farrier/Blacksmith Disputes & Negligence Claims
- Equine Dentist & other Equine Services Disputes & Negligence Claims
- Agreements & Contracts e.g. Loan or Livery Agreements
- Horse Insurance Claims & Disputes
- Public Liability Issues
- Land Disputes
If you don’t see what you’re looking for here please give us a call, the chances are we’ll be able to help.