Company & Commercial Solicitor – We are recruiting!
Company & Commercial Solicitor
Salary Negotiable | Keighley West Yorkshire | Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge with a successful and expanding high street practice?
Do you have strong commercial and client care skills?
Can you handle a varied, challenging and rewarding caseload?
JOB TITLE: Company & Commercial Solicitor
PQE REQUIRED: 5+ years’ experience
LOCATION: Keighley, West Yorkshire (commutable from Leeds, Bradford, the Aire Valley and East Lancashire)
SALARY: £Dependent on experience and caliber of applicant
Our company is seeking a confident and self-motivated Company & Commercial Solicitor to take on an existing caseload due to a forthcoming retirement.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The ideal solicitor will be able to demonstrate:
• drive and motivation
• strong organisational skills
• an ability to process large volumes of documents
• a pragmatic approach to solving problems
• a client focused approach
• excellent forensic skills
• attention to detail
• outstanding communication skills
• good typing skills
• ability and knowledge of current technology & systems including working with a case management system
• it is essential that the successful solicitor have experience of handling their own caseload
• the commitment and passion to build their own caseload, be part of the firm’s expansion and actively involve themselves in appropriate networking or marketing of the business.
CURRENT AREAS OF COMPANY & COMMERCIAL WORK
Our existing Company & Commercial Solicitor deals with a wide variety of cases. This includes high net worth and agricultural/farming matters. The caseload has been built through individual reputations and personal commitment to client care. The work includes:
• Business sales
• Share sales
• Partnership agreements
• Shareholders agreements
• Commercial property/conveyancing
• Options to purchase
• Legal charges
We are a forward-looking high-street law firm, who pride ourselves in delivering a high-quality professional service. A successful merger, a few years ago, and a recent takeover has given us the appetite and sound financial footing to expand further.
The firm has extensive knowledge across a range of sectors and covers some niche areas e.g. Equine Law. This is supported by an active marketing strategy which continues to reap rewards.
On offer for the successful applicant are genuine prospects for career development along with a competitive salary.
The company is currently working out of its Keighley office, due to COVID-19. We also have an office on the Broughton Hall Estate near Skipton which may reopen again in the near future.
Please note: our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role